Thursday, 31 July 2014

July Graph

  Hello! I just got my best month ever in poker, let's celebrate! With RB add I got about 7,5k usd, it was the third month this year that I got over 5k. With all the new studies and plays that I have made on my game afther reach 1-2 I hope I can keep increasing my monthly winnings.

   

  As u guys can see I'm not using the EV line, this one I'm completaly avoiding after have seen this great show where Jared Tendler and Hunter Bick talk about the mental game, and at some point they put really good arguments against the EV line.
  
  Another good new to anyone following me is that I'm very close to reach SN vip status, probabily ill get it in more 15 or 20 days. Since I have moved up in stakes as a new goal I'll try to got 200k VPPS this year, which will be good to grab the first millestone in the super nova program. I'm also setting myself to a new result oriented goal (I know you guys hate this!) to 10k usd a month until the end of 2014.

   That is it for now,
   Thanks for everyone who is supporting me!





4 comments:

Paul (ThePokerCapitalist) said...

Awesome work in July. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing Aug results

-ThePokercapitalist

Lorant19 said...

Beast!! Very inspiring. Keep on crushing! Gl in August!

BlackRain79 said...

Sick results man! Your progress has been amazing. Agree with Hunter and Jared about ignoring the EV line by the way.

Willian Mates said...

Thanks for the feedback guys!